My Favoured Links
I recommend herb medicine for human & animals. It is the best way,
and none toxins. Its unexpected effect give you a pleaseantly surprised
and your animals very healthy.
First, in home doing health care for cats.
That is very important things.
Feline Caliciviruses? Diarrhoea? Please to try below products.
Use PetAlive Respo-K
- For acute treatment of colds and respiratory infections in pets
- To reduce symptoms of sneezing, coughing, watery eyes and nose
- To decrease recovery time from respiratory infections
- To strengthen your pet's immune system and prevent recurrence
- For prevention of secondary infections of the sinuses or lungs
If you have noticed signs of lethargy, coughing, sneezing, fever and runny eyes or nose, then your pet is probably suffering from a cold or upper respiratory infection. This is an infection of the nose, throat and upper airways similar to when humans get a cold or flu. Cats are particularly prone to respiratory infections, but dogs can also contract them, including the common problem of kennel cough.
You may also notice that your pet has stopped eating; this happens particularly to cats because their appetites are primarily driven by smell. If a cat’s nose is blocked and he cannot smell, he will probably become more picky about what he will eat or stop eating altogether for a few days.
Like humans, pets are also susceptible to secondary sinus and chest infections that can result from an untreated cold or initial upper respiratory infection.
Although respiratory infections usually resolve within about 7-10 days, very young or very old pets may be at serious risk when infected with a cold or respiratory infection. For this reason, one should never ignore a pet’s illness. Prompt attention and treatment will save your pet much discomfort and, in weaker animals, may even save their life.
What causes respiratory infections in pets?
Various harmful organisms like viruses and bacteria can cause upper respiratory infections in pets and the nose, eyes, throat and sinuses may all be involved. These may be contagious among pets, but the organisms that affect pets are usually different from those affecting humans so catching a cold from your pet, or the other way around, should not be a concern.
Viruses and bacteria will cause illness much more readily in pets with weakened immune systems caused by another illness, poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle or advanced age.
What is the conventional treatment for respiratory infections?
Antibiotics are the usual treatment for respiratory infections and are generally effective in clearing bacterial infections. While antibiotics are not effective in viral infections like colds and flu, they are often prescribed prophylactically in order to prevent secondary infections (which are often bacterial).
Despite their initial efficacy, the downside of antibiotic drugs is that they reduce immune functioning, making your pet vulnerable to recurrence or other illness and infection. A vet may also prescribe medications (e.g. decongestives) for relief of congestion and other symptoms.
How can natural remedies help?
Natural remedies can help to safely reduce your pet’s unpleasant symptoms during an upper respiratory tract infection, cut recovery time and also strengthen the immune system to prevent recurring infection. Due to the high safety profile of the ingredients, our natural remedies are also free of side-effects.
100% Natural Ingredients
- Calc. sulph. (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt useful in suppurating conditions including all infections and also speeds up the natural healing process. Calc. sulph. is useful for relief of cough, especially when phlegm is thin or watery and treats sore, irritated throats.
- Ferrum phos. (D6) is another biochemic tissue salt that has many uses in the body. The most important benefits are in the ability of Ferrum Phos. to combat all types of infection and inflammation. Ferrum Phos. also helps to strengthen the walls of the blood vessels and thus improves the body's ability to distribute oxygen-rich blood and iron to all cells, thereby facilitating healing. Ferrum Phos. is recommended at the first stage of any infection for fast resolution of the symptoms.
- Hepar. Sulph. (12C) is a homeopathic remedy for infections, skin ailments, earache, sore throats and rattling coughs. It is particularly useful in inflammation of the throat and larynx, bronchitis and tonsillitis. It also accelerates the natural healing processes in the body.
- Verbascum thapsus (Mullein leaves) is an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic herb. In herbal literature, Mullein leaves are classified as expectorants (promote the discharge of mucus) and demulcents (soothes irritated mucous membranes). These properties make Verbascum an excellent remedy for infections of the respiratory tract. This herb has also been proven to be especially useful for irritating coughs and bronchial congestion.
- Sambucus nigra (Elder flowers) is a widely used herbal remedy for coughs, colds and flu. As a diaphoretic herb (causing perspiration) it is useful for relieving fever. Recent research has shown that Sambucus nigra also contains compounds that are active against several strains of flu viruses.
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives)
Available in 180 tablets. One bottle of 180 tablets will last between one and 6 weeks, depending on the size and dosage needs of your pet.My CAts Loves It
Feline diseases :